Scrabble word: REGIMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGIMENT exist?
Definitions of REGIMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - army unit smaller than a division
- verb - subject to rigid discipline, order, and systematization
- verb - form (military personnel) into a regiment
- verb - assign to a regiment
- A military unit of ground troops consisting of at least two battalions, usually commanded by a colonel.
- A large group of people.
- To form into a regiment.
- To put into systematic order; systematize.
- To subject to uniformity and rigid order.
- verb - to form into military units