Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REGIMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGIMENT exist?
Definitions of REGIMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - army unit smaller than a division
- verb - subject to rigid discipline, order, and systematization
- verb - form (military personnel) into a regiment
- verb - assign to a regiment
- A military unit of ground troops consisting of at least two battalions, usually commanded by a colonel.
- A large group of people.
- To form into a regiment.
- To put into systematic order; systematize.
- To subject to uniformity and rigid order.
- v - to form into military units
There are 8 letters in REGIMENT: E E G I M N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REGIMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REGIMENT plus a wildcard: REGIMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REGIMENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REGIMENT
- HM regiment of Foot
- FileNewfoundland regiment.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- mattcms - 54th regiment
- regiment Define regiment at Dictionary.com
- Fileregiment of Netherlands East Indies Forces 1943.jpg - Wikipedia ...
- Image Kenya regiment - 1958 intake
- This photo taken by A.Husain in Delhi India during WW1 includes ...
- The British 17th regiment under Colonel Mawhood attacking the ...
- Soldiers of RAF regiment - Military Photos Images Pictures Discussion
- HM 62nd regiment attacking the Sikh fortifications at the Battle of ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.