Scrabble word: MEETING
Is MEETING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MEETING in dictionaries:
- noun - a formally arranged gathering
- noun - a small informal social gathering
- noun - a casual or unexpected convergence
- noun - the social act of assembling for some common purpose
- noun - the act of joining together as one
- noun - a place where things merge or flow together (especially rivers)
- verb - come together
- verb - get together socially or for a specific purpose
- verb - be adjacent or come together
- verb - fill or meet a want or need
- verb - satisfy a condition or restriction
- verb - satisfy or fulfill
- verb - collect in one place
- verb - get to know
- verb - meet by design
- verb - contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle
- verb - experience as a reaction
- verb - undergo or suffer
- verb - be in direct physical contact with
- The act or process or an instance of coming together; an encounter.
- An assembly or a gathering of people, as for a business, social, or religious purpose.
- noun - an assembly for a common purpose
There are 7 letters in MEETING: E E G I M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEETING
Click to search all anagrams of MEETING plus a wildcard: MEETING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEETING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEETING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.