Scrabble word: ERMINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ERMINE exist?
Definitions of ERMINE in dictionaries:
- noun - the expensive white fur of the ermine
- noun - mustelid of northern hemisphere in its white winter coat
- A weasel (Mustela erminea) of northern regions, having a black-tipped tail and dark brown fur that in winter changes to white.
- The commercially valuable white fur of this animal.
- adj - the fur of certain weasels [n -S] : ERMINED
There are 6 letters in ERMINE: E E I M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ERMINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ERMINE plus a wildcard: ERMINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ERMINE
Images for ERMINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.