Scrabble word: EMERGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMERGING exist?
Definitions of EMERGING in dictionaries:
- verb - come out into view, as from concealment
- verb - come out of
- verb - become known or apparent
- verb - come up to the surface of or rise
- verb - happen or occur as a result of something
- adj - coming to maturity
- adj - coming into existence
- Newly formed or just coming into prominence; emergent: emerging markets; the emerging states of Africa.
- verb - to come out into view
There are 8 letters in EMERGING: E E G G I M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMERGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMERGING plus a wildcard: EMERGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMERGING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMERGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.