Scrabble word: MARRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARRY exist?
Definitions of MARRY in dictionaries:
- verb - take in marriage
- verb - perform a marriage ceremony
- To join as spouses by exchanging vows.
- To take as a spouse.
- To give in marriage.
- To perform a marriage ceremony for: The rabbi married the couple.
- To obtain by marriage: marry money.
- To join (two ropes) end to end by interweaving their strands.
- To unite in a close, usually permanent way: “His material marries the domestic and the exotic” (Clifton Fadiman).
- To take a husband or wife; wed: They married in their twenties.
- To combine or blend agreeably: Let the flavors marry overnight.
- Used as an exclamation of surprise or emphasis.
- verb - to enter into marriage