Scrabble word: MARRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARRY exist?
Definitions of MARRY in dictionaries:
- verb - take in marriage
- verb - perform a marriage ceremony
- To join as spouses by exchanging vows.
- To take as a spouse.
- To give in marriage.
- To perform a marriage ceremony for: The rabbi married the couple.
- To obtain by marriage: marry money.
- To join (two ropes) end to end by interweaving their strands.
- To unite in a close, usually permanent way: “His material marries the domestic and the exotic” (Clifton Fadiman).
- To take a husband or wife; wed: They married in their twenties.
- To combine or blend agreeably: Let the flavors marry overnight.
- Used as an exclamation of surprise or emphasis.
- verb - to enter into marriage
There are 5 letters in MARRY: A M R R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARRY plus a wildcard: MARRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARRY
Images for MARRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.