Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MARTYR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARTYR exist?
Definitions of MARTYR in dictionaries:
- noun - one who suffers for the sake of principle
- noun - one who voluntarily suffers death as the penalty for refusing to renounce their religion
- verb - kill as a martyr
- verb - torture and torment like a martyr
- One who chooses to suffer death rather than renounce religious principles.
- One who makes great sacrifices or suffers much in order to further a belief, cause, or principle.
- One who endures great suffering: a martyr to arthritis.
- One who makes a great show of suffering in order to arouse sympathy.
- To make a martyr of, especially to put to death for devotion to religious beliefs.
- To inflict great pain on; torment.
- verb - to put to death for adhering to a belief
There are 6 letters in MARTYR: A M R R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARTYR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARTYR plus a wildcard: MARTYR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARTYR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARTYR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.