Scrabble word: ARMORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARMORY exist?
Definitions of ARMORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of resources
- noun - all the weapons and equipment that a country has
- noun - a military structure where arms and ammunition and other military equipment are stored and training is given in the use of arms
- noun - a place where arms are manufactured
- A storehouse for arms; an arsenal.
- A building for storing arms and military equipment, especially one serving as headquarters for military reserve personnel.
- An arms factory.
- noun - a place where weapons are stored
There are 6 letters in ARMORY: A M O R R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARMORY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARMORY plus a wildcard: ARMORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARMORY
Images for ARMORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.