Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARMORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARMORY exist?
Definitions of ARMORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of resources
- noun - all the weapons and equipment that a country has
- noun - a military structure where arms and ammunition and other military equipment are stored and training is given in the use of arms
- noun - a place where arms are manufactured
- A storehouse for arms; an arsenal.
- A building for storing arms and military equipment, especially one serving as headquarters for military reserve personnel.
- An arms factory.
- n - a place where weapons are stored
There are 6 letters in ARMORY: A M O R R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARMORY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARMORY plus a wildcard: ARMORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARMORY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARMORY
- Springfield armory Range Officer Springfield armory Range Officer ...
- Springfield XDM 9 4.5 - Springfield armory XDXDM - Handguns - SGCUSA
- Springfield armory TGO Springfield armory TGO GunGunsGuns.net
- Springfield armory GI 45 Springfield armory GI 45 full size high ...
- Springfield armory 1911 (Mil. Spec) Defender Arms LLC
- Rock Island armory The Shooters Log
- springfield armory 1911
- Springfield armory - GI Milspec 1911 .45acp
- ... 1911 FBI Custom - Springfield armory 1911 - Handguns - SGCUSA
- Springfield XD(M) 45 Compact One of the Worlds Finest Polymer ...