Scrabble word: HAMPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAMPER exist?
Definitions of HAMPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a restraint that confines or restricts freedom (especially something used to tie down or restrain a prisoner)
- noun - a basket usually with a cover
- verb - prevent the progress or free movement of
- verb - put at a disadvantage
- Necessary but encumbering equipment on a ship.
- A large basket, usually with a cover.
- verb - to obstruct the progress of
There are 6 letters in HAMPER: A E H M P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAMPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAMPER plus a wildcard: HAMPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAMPER
Images for HAMPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.