Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DASHI
In which Scrabble dictionary does DASHI exist?
Definitions of DASHI in dictionaries:
- A clear soup stock, usually with a fish or vegetable base.
- n - a fish broth
There are 5 letters in DASHI: A D H I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DASHI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DASHI plus a wildcard: DASHI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DASHI
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DASHI
- dashi - Kombu and Katsuobushi Cook Asian Food
- hungry tummies Homemade dashi
- How To Make dashi (Basic Japanese Sea Stock)No instant dashi ...
- But if you dont have dashi just use vegetable broth instead.
- dashi Basics The Japanese Kitchen
- How about dashi granules to make your stock for miso soup
- How to Make dashi A Recipe for the Basic Broth of Japanese Cooking ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.