Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DANISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does DANISH exist?
Definitions of DANISH in dictionaries:
- noun - a Scandinavian language that is the official language of Denmark
- noun - light sweet yeast-raised roll usually filled with fruits or cheese
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of Denmark or the Danes or their language
- Of or relating to Denmark, the Danes, their language, or their culture.
- The North Germanic language of the Danes.
- Danish or Danishes.
- noun - a pastry of raised dough
There are 6 letters in DANISH: A D H I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DANISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DANISH plus a wildcard: DANISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DANISH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DANISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.