Scrabble word: HYDRAS
Is HYDRAS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HYDRAS in dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) monster with nine heads
- noun - a long faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near the equator stretching between Virgo and Cancer
- noun - trouble that cannot be overcome by a single effort because of its many aspects or its persistent and pervasive quality
- noun - small tubular solitary freshwater hydrozoan polyp
- noun - a freshwater polyp
There are 6 letters in HYDRAS: A D H R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HYDRAS
Click to search all anagrams of HYDRAS plus a wildcard: HYDRAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HYDRAS
Images for HYDRAS
Lookup in Wiki for HYDRAS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.