Scrabble word: PATCHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATCHED exist?
Definitions of PATCHED in dictionaries:
- verb - to join or unite the pieces of
- verb - provide with a patch
- verb - mend by putting a patch on
- verb - repair by adding pieces
- adj - mended usually clumsily by covering a hole with a patch
- adj - having spots or patches (small areas of contrasting color or texture)
- verb - to mend or cover a hole or weak spot in
There are 7 letters in PATCHED: A C D E H P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATCHED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATCHED plus a wildcard: PATCHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATCHED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATCHED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.