Is DEPTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEPTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the extent downward or backward or inward
- noun - degree of psychological or intellectual profundity
- noun - (usually plural) the deepest and most remote part
- noun - (usually plural) a low moral state
- noun - the intellectual ability to penetrate deeply into ideas
- noun - the attribute or quality of being deep, strong, or intense
- The condition or quality of being deep.
- The extent, measurement, or dimension downward, backward, or inward: dove to a depth of 30 feet; shelves with enough depth to store the large boxes.
- The measurement or sense of distance from an observation point, such as linear perspective in painting.
- Often depths.
- The most profound or intense part or stage: the depth of despair; an experience that touched the depths of tragedy.
- Intensity; force: had not realized the depth of their feelings for one another.
- The severest or worst part: in the depth of an economic depression.
- A low point, level, or degree: Production has fallen to new depths.
- Intellectual complexity or penetration; profundity: a novel of great depth.
- The range of one’s understanding or competence: I am out of my depth when it comes to cooking.
- Strength held in reserve, especially a supply of skilled or capable replacements: a team with depth at every position.
- The degree of richness or intensity: depth of color.
- Lowness in pitch.
- Complete detail; thoroughness: the depth of her research; an interview conducted in great depth.
- noun - the quality of being deep
There are 5 letters in DEPTH: D E H P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEPTH, to go: DEPTH?
Rearrange the letters in DEPTH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEPTH
What's nearby DEPTH
Lookup in Wiki for DEPTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEPTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEPTH"