Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEPTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPTH exist?
Definitions of DEPTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the extent downward or backward or inward
- noun - degree of psychological or intellectual profundity
- noun - (usually plural) the deepest and most remote part
- noun - (usually plural) a low moral state
- noun - the intellectual ability to penetrate deeply into ideas
- noun - the attribute or quality of being deep, strong, or intense
- The condition or quality of being deep.
- The extent, measurement, or dimension downward, backward, or inward: dove to a depth of 30 feet; shelves with enough depth to store the large boxes.
- The measurement or sense of distance from an observation point, such as linear perspective in painting.
- Often depths.
- The most profound or intense part or stage: the depth of despair; an experience that touched the depths of tragedy.
- Intensity; force: had not realized the depth of their feelings for one another.
- The severest or worst part: in the depth of an economic depression.
- A low point, level, or degree: Production has fallen to new depths.
- Intellectual complexity or penetration; profundity: a novel of great depth.
- The range of one’s understanding or competence: I am out of my depth when it comes to cooking.
- Strength held in reserve, especially a supply of skilled or capable replacements: a team with depth at every position.
- The degree of richness or intensity: depth of color.
- Lowness in pitch.
- Complete detail; thoroughness: the depth of her research; an interview conducted in great depth.
- noun - the quality of being deep
There are 5 letters in DEPTH: D E H P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEPTH plus a wildcard: DEPTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEPTH
Images for DEPTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.