Scrabble word: DEPTHS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPTHS exist?
Definitions of DEPTHS in dictionaries:
- noun - the extent downward or backward or inward
- noun - degree of psychological or intellectual profundity
- noun - (usually plural) the deepest and most remote part
- noun - (usually plural) a low moral state
- noun - the intellectual ability to penetrate deeply into ideas
- noun - the attribute or quality of being deep, strong, or intense
- noun - the quality of being deep
There are 6 letters in DEPTHS: D E H P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPTHS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEPTHS plus a wildcard: DEPTHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEPTHS
Images for DEPTHS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.