Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CATHODE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATHODE exist?
Definitions of CATHODE in dictionaries:
- noun - a negatively charged electrode that is the source of electrons entering an electrical device
- noun - the positively charged terminal of a voltaic cell or storage battery that supplies current
- A negatively charged electrode, as of an electrolytic cell, a storage battery, or an electron tube.
- The positively charged terminal of a primary cell or a storage battery that is supplying current.
- adj - a negatively charged electrode [n -S] : CATHODAL, CATHODIC
There are 7 letters in CATHODE: A C D E H O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CATHODE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CATHODE plus a wildcard: CATHODE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CATHODE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CATHODE
- Properties of cathode Rays (Experimental Observations)
- cathode ray tubes are in most televisions andcomputer monitors.
- cathode ray was attracted to the positively charged metal plate ...
- ... working diagram of the cathode ray tube (CRT) in a separate window
- Generation of Chlorine by oxidation of naturally solved chloride ...
- cathode_ray_tube_diagram-en.svg (SVG file nominally 782 458 ...
- ChargedWhen an electric field is applied in the path of cathode ...
- cathode ray oscilloscope The Webs Where You Study In
- cathode Ray Tube (CRT) Instrumentation and control Engineering
- cathode ray tube.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.