Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CATHODE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATHODE exist?
Definitions of CATHODE in dictionaries:
- noun - a negatively charged electrode that is the source of electrons entering an electrical device
- noun - the positively charged terminal of a voltaic cell or storage battery that supplies current
- A negatively charged electrode, as of an electrolytic cell, a storage battery, or an electron tube.
- The positively charged terminal of a primary cell or a storage battery that is supplying current.
- adj - a negatively charged electrode [n -S] : CATHODAL, CATHODIC
There are 7 letters in CATHODE: A C D E H O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CATHODE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CATHODE plus a wildcard: CATHODE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CATHODE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CATHODE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.