Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CATECHU
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATECHU exist?
Definitions of CATECHU in dictionaries:
- noun - extract of the heartwood of Acacia catechu used for dyeing and tanning and preserving fishnets and sails
- noun - East Indian spiny tree having twice-pinnate leaves and yellow flowers followed by flat pods
- A spiny Asian tree (Acacia catechu) having bipinnately compound leaves, spikes of yellow flowers, and dark heartwood.
- A raw material obtained from the heartwood of this plant, used in the preparation of tannins and brown dyes.
- See <A href="AHD3_B.
- n - a resin used in tanning
There are 7 letters in CATECHU: A C C E H T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CATECHU
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CATECHU plus a wildcard: CATECHU?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CATECHU
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CATECHU
- Acacia acacia catechu locust tree wattle tree
- Khair (Acacia catechu) trunk at Hyderabad AP W IMG ...
- Areca catechu Betel palm or Betel nut tree image
- Live Seeds Areca catechu White Betel Nut Palm Tree eBay
- - Areca catechu
- Acacia catechu Willd. Acacia catechu Acacia catechu
- Fig. 176. - Acacia catechu.
- Bunga Areca catechu ARECA NUT betel nut Philippine Medicinal ...
- Erowid Plants Vaults Images areca catechu
- Areca catechu