Scrabble word: CATECHU
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATECHU exist?
Definitions of CATECHU in dictionaries:
- noun - extract of the heartwood of Acacia catechu used for dyeing and tanning and preserving fishnets and sails
- noun - East Indian spiny tree having twice-pinnate leaves and yellow flowers followed by flat pods
- A spiny Asian tree (Acacia catechu) having bipinnately compound leaves, spikes of yellow flowers, and dark heartwood.
- A raw material obtained from the heartwood of this plant, used in the preparation of tannins and brown dyes.
- noun - a resin used in tanning