Scrabble word: CATECHU
Is CATECHU valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CATECHU in dictionaries:
- noun - extract of the heartwood of Acacia catechu used for dyeing and tanning and preserving fishnets and sails
- noun - East Indian spiny tree having twice-pinnate leaves and yellow flowers followed by flat pods
- A spiny Asian tree (Acacia catechu) having bipinnately compound leaves, spikes of yellow flowers, and dark heartwood.
- A raw material obtained from the heartwood of this plant, used in the preparation of tannins and brown dyes.
- noun - a resin used in tanning
There are 7 letters in CATECHU: A C C E H T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CATECHU
Click to search all anagrams of CATECHU plus a wildcard: CATECHU?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CATECHU
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CATECHU
Lookup in Wiki for CATECHU
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.