Scrabble word: CHAPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHAPS exist?
Definitions of CHAPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a boy or man
- noun - a long narrow depression in a surface
- noun - a crack in a lip caused usually by cold
- noun - (usually in the plural) leather leggings without a seat
- verb - crack due to dehydration
- Heavy leather trousers without a seat, worn over ordinary trousers by ranch hands to protect their legs.
- verb - to split, crack, or redden
There are 5 letters in CHAPS: A C H P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHAPS plus a wildcard: CHAPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAPS
Images for CHAPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.