Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHOIRS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOIRS exist?
Definitions of CHOIRS in dictionaries:
- noun - a chorus that sings as part of a religious ceremony
- noun - a family of similar musical instrument playing together
- noun - the area occupied by singers
- verb - sing in a choir
- v - to sing in unison
There are 6 letters in CHOIRS: C H I O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOIRS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOIRS plus a wildcard: CHOIRS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOIRS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHOIRS
- Are choirs Still Relevant in 21st Century Worship Church Music ...
- United Community Baptist Adult & Youth Sanctuary choirs
- Published on 28022012 0715 PM
- ... Juventus is just one of the youth choirs active in the province
- Choir Diary for March click link
- Childrens choirs
- Cornish choirs at the Royal Albert Hall
- Welcome to the website of the National Association of choirs.
- BHS choirs
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.