Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORCHIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORCHIL exist?
Definitions of ORCHIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a purplish dye obtained from orchil lichens
- noun - any of various lecanoras that yield the dye archil
- Any of several lichens, chiefly of the genera Roccella and Lecanora, from which a dye is obtained.
- The reddish dyestuff obtained from any of these organisms.
- n - a purple dye
There are 6 letters in ORCHIL: C H I L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORCHIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORCHIL plus a wildcard: ORCHIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORCHIL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORCHIL
- FileSome say orchil some say orchill. - geograph.org.uk - 493912.jpg ...
- Wood orchil Stock Image - Image 10807001
- orchil the poor persons purple
- orchil Wood nr. Fettercairn Laurencekirk South Aberdeenshire ...
- orchil. Article 42 Vol 8 pg 985.
- The Trout and the Fly the unfamous fly
- Lady Slipper Orchids in Thailand Paphiopedilum sukhakulii ...
- Sign up and download this Wood orchil image for as low as 0.20 for ...
- Hillend Dabbler orchil Loch
- FileRocella tinctoria - orseille - orchil - archil - Frberflechte ...