Scrabble word: CHOICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOICE exist?
Definitions of CHOICE in dictionaries:
- noun - the person or thing chosen or selected
- noun - the act of choosing or selecting
- noun - one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen
- adj - of superior grade
- adj - appealing to refined taste
- The act of choosing; selection.
- The power, right, or liberty to choose; option.
- One that is chosen.
- A number or variety from which to choose: a wide choice of styles and colors.
- The best or most preferable part.
- Care in choosing.
- An alternative.
- Of very fine quality.
- Appealing to refined taste.
- Selected with care.
- Each of these nouns denotes the act, power, or right of choosing.
- adv - of fine quality [adj CHOICER, CHOICEST] : CHOICELY
- noun - one that is chosen