Is CHOICE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHOICE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the person or thing chosen or selected
- noun - the act of choosing or selecting
- noun - one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen
- adj - of superior grade
- adj - appealing to refined taste
- The act of choosing; selection.
- The power, right, or liberty to choose; option.
- One that is chosen.
- A number or variety from which to choose: a wide choice of styles and colors.
- The best or most preferable part.
- Care in choosing.
- An alternative.
- Of very fine quality.
- Appealing to refined taste.
- Selected with care.
- Each of these nouns denotes the act, power, or right of choosing.
- adv - of fine quality [adj CHOICER, CHOICEST] : CHOICELY
- noun - one that is chosen
There are 6 letters in CHOICE: C C E H I O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOICE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHOICE, to go: CHOICE?
Rearrange the letters in CHOICE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHOICE
What's nearby CHOICE
Lookup in Wiki for CHOICE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHOICE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHOICE"