Scrabble word: CHOICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOICE exist?
Definitions of CHOICE in dictionaries:
- noun - the person or thing chosen or selected
- noun - the act of choosing or selecting
- noun - one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen
- adj - of superior grade
- adj - appealing to refined taste
- The act of choosing; selection.
- The power, right, or liberty to choose; option.
- One that is chosen.
- A number or variety from which to choose: a wide choice of styles and colors.
- The best or most preferable part.
- Care in choosing.
- An alternative.
- Of very fine quality.
- Appealing to refined taste.
- Selected with care.
- Each of these nouns denotes the act, power, or right of choosing.
- adv - of fine quality [adj CHOICER, CHOICEST] : CHOICELY
- noun - one that is chosen
There are 6 letters in CHOICE: C C E H I O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOICE plus a wildcard: CHOICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOICE
Images for CHOICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.