Scrabble word: CHOICES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOICES exist?
Definitions of CHOICES in dictionaries:
- noun - the person or thing chosen or selected
- noun - the act of choosing or selecting
- noun - one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen
- adv - of fine quality [adj CHOICER, CHOICEST] : CHOICELY
- noun - one that is chosen
There are 7 letters in CHOICES: C C E H I O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOICES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOICES plus a wildcard: CHOICES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOICES
Images for CHOICES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.