Scrabble word: ECHOIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ECHOIC exist?
Definitions of ECHOIC in dictionaries:
- adj - (of words) formed in imitation of a natural sound
- adj - like or characteristic of an echo
- Of or resembling an echo.
- Imitative of natural sounds; onomatopoeic: an echoic word.
- noun - a repetition of sound by reflection of sound waves
- verb - to produce an echo
There are 6 letters in ECHOIC: C C E H I O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ECHOIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ECHOIC plus a wildcard: ECHOIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ECHOIC
Images for ECHOIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.