Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHOKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOKER exist?
Definitions of CHOKER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who kills by strangling
- noun - an unfortunate person who is unable to perform effectively because of nervous tension or agitation
- noun - necklace that fits tightly around a woman's neck
- noun - a high tight collar
- One that chokes or suffocates another.
- A tight-fitting necklace.
- A high, tight collar.
- A narrow neckpiece of fur.
- v - to impede the breathing of
There are 6 letters in CHOKER: C E H K O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOKER plus a wildcard: CHOKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOKER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHOKER
- Tango Crystal choker
- Black Velvet choker - Red New by Aranwen on deviantART
- Wedding choker - Pearls & Crystal choker - Wedding Jewellery
- Anarchy on Stardoll chokers
- Brass Etched Elephant choker 1960s Torque Bondage Necklace Hippie ...
- Bride of Dracula choker
- Elena Adams Designs - Sterling Silver Signature Chain Maille choker
- Categories Kettingen chokers Sierlijke gothic choker
- Yarnplayers Tatting Blog Tatted Flower choker
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.