Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORK exist?
Definitions of CORK in dictionaries:
- noun - outer bark of the cork oak
- noun - (botany) outer tissue of bark
- noun - a port city in southern Ireland
- noun - the plug in the mouth of a bottle (especially a wine bottle)
- noun - a small float usually made of cork
- verb - close a bottle with a cork
- verb - stuff with cork
- The lightweight, elastic outer bark of the cork oak, used especially for bottle closures, insulation, floats, and crafts.
- Something made of cork, especially a bottle stopper.
- A bottle stopper made of other material, such as plastic.
- A small float used on a fishing line or net to buoy up the line or net or to indicate when a fish bites.
- A nonliving, water-resistant protective tissue that is formed on the outside of the cork cambium in the woody stems and roots of many seed plants.
- To stop or seal with or as if with a cork.
- To restrain or check; hold back: tried to cork my anger.
- To blacken with burnt cork.
- v - to stop up
There are 4 letters in CORK: C K O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORK plus a wildcard: CORK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORK
Images for CORK
- Filecork p1160013.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- cork 03
- Used Wine cork - Free High Resolution Photo - Dimensions 2592 2592
- color cork products premium corkboards economy corkboards cork ...
- Home cork board light
- cork board
- cork Underlayment Bamboo Revolution
- cork Flooring A modern floor choice
- RIESLING cork Sustainable Flooring
- cork background Stock Photo Lasse Kristensen 5927430