Scrabble word: CORK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORK exist?
Definitions of CORK in dictionaries:
- noun - outer bark of the cork oak
- noun - (botany) outer tissue of bark
- noun - a port city in southern Ireland
- noun - the plug in the mouth of a bottle (especially a wine bottle)
- noun - a small float usually made of cork
- verb - close a bottle with a cork
- verb - stuff with cork
- The lightweight, elastic outer bark of the cork oak, used especially for bottle closures, insulation, floats, and crafts.
- Something made of cork, especially a bottle stopper.
- A bottle stopper made of other material, such as plastic.
- A small float used on a fishing line or net to buoy up the line or net or to indicate when a fish bites.
- A nonliving, water-resistant protective tissue that is formed on the outside of the cork cambium in the woody stems and roots of many seed plants.
- To stop or seal with or as if with a cork.
- To restrain or check; hold back: tried to cork my anger.
- To blacken with burnt cork.
- verb - to stop up
There are 4 letters in CORK: C K O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORK plus a wildcard: CORK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORK
Images for CORK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.