Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORKY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORKY exist?
Definitions of CORKY in dictionaries:
- adj - (of wine) tainted in flavor by a cork containing excess tannin
- Of or resembling cork.
- Lively; buoyant.
- adj - resembling cork (a porous tree bark)
There are 5 letters in CORKY: C K O R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORKY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORKY plus a wildcard: CORKY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORKY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORKY
- corky Miller won the inaugural Golden Groomer Award
- Rodolfo corky Gonzales
- corky Romano - Movie Review
- Pembroke Welsh Corgi Information and Pictures Welsh Corgi Corgis ...
- LocalEats corkys Ribs & BBQ in Cordova restaurant pic
- From corkys facebook. Looks like hes reading tweets from us in ...
- Life Goes On DVD news corky Commentary Among Extras Weve Got Those ...
- corky SALE-CLICK TOP LINK FOR PR Polka Dot Panda
- corky Romano (Region 2) (Import) (DVD) Cover Art
- corky Markwart drives a Pro Street Dakota truck. (Steve Gruenwald ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.