Scrabble word: ROCKY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROCKY exist?
Definitions of ROCKY in dictionaries:
- adj - abounding in rocks or stones
- adj - causing or characterized by jolts and irregular movements
- adj - liable to rock
- adj - full of hardship or trials
- Consisting of, containing, or abounding in rock or rocks.
- Resembling or suggesting rock; firm or hard.
- Steadfast or stubborn; unyielding: her rocky heart.
- Marked by obstructions or difficulties: the rocky road to success.
- Inclined or prone to sway or totter; unsteady or shaky: a rocky shelf.
- Appearing inclined to fail; discouraging or disappointing: After a somewhat rocky start, the team went on to win the state championships.
- Weak, dizzy, or nauseated, especially as a result of the excessive intake of alcohol or drugs.
- adv - firm in position [adj STEADIER, STEADIEST] : STEADILY