Scrabble word: ROCKY
Is ROCKY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ROCKY in dictionaries:
- adj - abounding in rocks or stones
- adj - causing or characterized by jolts and irregular movements
- adj - liable to rock
- adj - full of hardship or trials
- Consisting of, containing, or abounding in rock or rocks.
- Resembling or suggesting rock; firm or hard.
- Steadfast or stubborn; unyielding: her rocky heart.
- Marked by obstructions or difficulties: the rocky road to success.
- Inclined or prone to sway or totter; unsteady or shaky: a rocky shelf.
- Appearing inclined to fail; discouraging or disappointing: After a somewhat rocky start, the team went on to win the state championships.
- Weak, dizzy, or nauseated, especially as a result of the excessive intake of alcohol or drugs.
- adv - firm in position [adj STEADIER, STEADIEST] : STEADILY
There are 5 letters in ROCKY: C K O R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROCKY
Click to search all anagrams of ROCKY plus a wildcard: ROCKY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROCKY
Images for ROCKY
Lookup in Wiki for ROCKY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.