Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROCKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROCKS exist?
Definitions of ROCKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a lump or mass of hard consolidated mineral matter
- noun - material consisting of the aggregate of minerals like those making up the Earth's crust
- noun - United States gynecologist and devout Catholic who conducted the first clinical trials of the oral contraceptive pill (1890-1984)
- noun - (figurative) someone who is strong and stable and dependable
- noun - hard bright-colored stick candy (typically flavored with peppermint)
- noun - a genre of popular music originating in the 1950s
- noun - pitching dangerously to one side
- verb - move back and forth or sideways
- verb - cause to move back and forth
- adj - to move back and forth [v -ED, -ING, -S] : ROCKABLE
There are 5 letters in ROCKS: C K O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROCKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROCKS plus a wildcard: ROCKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROCKS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROCKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.