Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CROAKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROAKS exist?
Definitions of CROAKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a harsh hoarse utterance (as of a frog)
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - utter a hoarse sound, like a raven
- verb - make complaining remarks or noises under one's breath
- verb - to utter a low, hoarse sound
There are 6 letters in CROAKS: A C K O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROAKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROAKS plus a wildcard: CROAKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROAKS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROAKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.