Scrabble word: FROCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does FROCK exist?
Definitions of FROCK in dictionaries:
- noun - a habit worn by clerics
- noun - a one-piece garment for a woman
- verb - put a frock on
- A woman’s dress.
- A long, loose outer garment, as that worn by artists and craftspeople; a smock.
- A woolen garment formerly worn by sailors; a jersey.
- A robe worn by monks, friars, and other clerics; a habit.
- To clothe in a frock.
- To invest with clerical office.
- verb - to clothe in a long, loose outer garment
There are 5 letters in FROCK: C F K O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FROCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FROCK plus a wildcard: FROCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FROCK
Images for FROCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.