Scrabble word: FROCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does FROCK exist?
Definitions of FROCK in dictionaries:
- noun - a habit worn by clerics
- noun - a one-piece garment for a woman
- verb - put a frock on
- A woman’s dress.
- A long, loose outer garment, as that worn by artists and craftspeople; a smock.
- A woolen garment formerly worn by sailors; a jersey.
- A robe worn by monks, friars, and other clerics; a habit.
- To clothe in a frock.
- To invest with clerical office.
- verb - to clothe in a long, loose outer garment