Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CROOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROOK exist?
Definitions of CROOK in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- noun - a circular segment of a curve
- noun - a long staff with one end being hook shaped
- verb - bend or cause to bend
- An implement or tool, such as a bishop’s crosier or a shepherd’s staff, with a bent or curved part.
- A part that is curved or bent like a hook.
- A curve or bend; a turn: a crook in the path.
- One who makes a living by dishonest methods.
- Out of order; faulty.
- Not well; ill.
- Of poor quality; inferior.
- Not honest; crooked.
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
- adj - affected with disease or ill health
- verb - to urge to attack
There are 5 letters in CROOK: C K O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROOK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROOK plus a wildcard: CROOK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROOK
Images for CROOK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.