Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROOK exist?
Definitions of ROOK in dictionaries:
- noun - (chess) the piece that can move any number of unoccupied squares in a direction parallel to the sides of the chessboard
- noun - common gregarious Old World bird about the size and color of the American crow
- verb - deprive of by deceit
- An Old World bird (Corvus frugilegus) that resembles the North American crow and nests in colonies near the tops of trees.
- A swindler or cheat, especially at games.
- A chess piece that may move in a straight line over any number of empty squares in a rank or file.
- v - to take money or property from by fraudulent means
There are 4 letters in ROOK: K O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROOK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROOK plus a wildcard: ROOK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROOK
Images for ROOK
- rook- an inner ear cartilage piercing located in the upper auricle ...
- chess rook - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - chess rook ...
- rook control rook problem rooks nests rookery
- rook Bon Bons & Martinis The Girl with the Glowing Ovaries
- rook 20 (Ronnie Martin).jpg
- Waar rook is vuur Jean du Bois
- Image of single black rook in chess against the white background
- rook Royalty-vrije Stock Afbeelding - Beeld 4761286
- rooks Were you fascinated by them already The descriptions of the ...