Is ROOK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROOK in various dictionaries:
- noun - (chess) the piece that can move any number of unoccupied squares in a direction parallel to the sides of the chessboard
- noun - common gregarious Old World bird about the size and color of the American crow
- verb - deprive of by deceit
- An Old World bird (Corvus frugilegus) that resembles the North American crow and nests in colonies near the tops of trees.
- A swindler or cheat, especially at games.
- A chess piece that may move in a straight line over any number of empty squares in a rank or file.
- verb - to take money or property from by fraudulent means
There are 4 letters in ROOK: K O O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROOK
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROOK, to go: ROOK?
Rearrange the letters in ROOK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROOK
What's nearby ROOK
Lookup in Wiki for ROOK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROOK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROOK"