Scrabble word: ROOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROOK exist?
Definitions of ROOK in dictionaries:
- noun - (chess) the piece that can move any number of unoccupied squares in a direction parallel to the sides of the chessboard
- noun - common gregarious Old World bird about the size and color of the American crow
- verb - deprive of by deceit
- An Old World bird (Corvus frugilegus) that resembles the North American crow and nests in colonies near the tops of trees.
- A swindler or cheat, especially at games.
- A chess piece that may move in a straight line over any number of empty squares in a rank or file.
- verb - to take money or property from by fraudulent means
There are 4 letters in ROOK: K O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROOK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROOK plus a wildcard: ROOK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROOK
Images for ROOK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.