Scrabble word: ROOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROOK exist?
Definitions of ROOK in dictionaries:
- noun - (chess) the piece that can move any number of unoccupied squares in a direction parallel to the sides of the chessboard
- noun - common gregarious Old World bird about the size and color of the American crow
- verb - deprive of by deceit
- An Old World bird (Corvus frugilegus) that resembles the North American crow and nests in colonies near the tops of trees.
- A swindler or cheat, especially at games.
- A chess piece that may move in a straight line over any number of empty squares in a rank or file.
- verb - to take money or property from by fraudulent means