Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CROCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROCK exist?
Definitions of CROCK in dictionaries:
- noun - a black colloidal substance consisting wholly or principally of amorphous carbon and used to make pigments and ink
- noun - nonsense
- noun - an earthen jar (made of baked clay)
- verb - release color when rubbed, of badly dyed fabric
- verb - soil with or as with crock
- An earthenware vessel.
- A broken piece of earthenware.
- Foolish talk; nonsense: That story is nothing but a crock.
- To give off soot or color.
- To become weak or disabled.
- verb - to stain or soil
There are 5 letters in CROCK: C C K O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROCK plus a wildcard: CROCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROCK
Images for CROCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.