Scrabble word: COKE
Is COKE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COKE in dictionaries:
- noun - carbon fuel produced by distillation of coal
- noun - Coca Cola is a trademarked cola
- noun - street names for cocaine
- verb - become coke
- The solid residue of impure carbon obtained from bituminous coal and other carbonaceous materials after removal of volatile material by destructive distillation.
- verb - to change into a carbon fuel
There are 4 letters in COKE: C E K O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COKE
Click to search all anagrams of COKE plus a wildcard: COKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COKE
Images for COKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.