Scrabble word: SHOVELER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOVELER exist?
Definitions of SHOVELER in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who shovels
- noun - freshwater duck of the northern hemisphere having a broad flat bill
- One that shovels: a shoveler of snow; a fast shoveler.
- A widely distributed duck (Anas clypeata) that lives chiefly in marshes and has a long, broad bill fringed with bristles, which it uses to strain food from mud and water.
- verb - to take up with a shovel (a digging implement)