Scrabble word: SHOVELER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOVELER exist?
Definitions of SHOVELER in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who shovels
- noun - freshwater duck of the northern hemisphere having a broad flat bill
- One that shovels: a shoveler of snow; a fast shoveler.
- A widely distributed duck (Anas clypeata) that lives chiefly in marshes and has a long, broad bill fringed with bristles, which it uses to strain food from mud and water.
- verb - to take up with a shovel (a digging implement)
There are 8 letters in SHOVELER: E E H L O R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOVELER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHOVELER plus a wildcard: SHOVELER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOVELER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHOVELER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.