Scrabble word: SHOVELER
Is SHOVELER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHOVELER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who shovels
- noun - freshwater duck of the northern hemisphere having a broad flat bill
- One that shovels: a shoveler of snow; a fast shoveler.
- A widely distributed duck (Anas clypeata) that lives chiefly in marshes and has a long, broad bill fringed with bristles, which it uses to strain food from mud and water.
- verb - to take up with a shovel (a digging implement)
There are 8 letters in SHOVELER: E E H L O R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOVELER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHOVELER, to go: SHOVELER?
Rearrange the letters in SHOVELER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SHOVELER
7 letters out of SHOVELER
6 letters out of SHOVELER
5 letters out of SHOVELER
4 letters out of SHOVELER
3 letters out of SHOVELER
2 letters out of SHOVELER
Images for SHOVELER
Lookup in Wiki for SHOVELER
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.