Scrabble word: SERVILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERVILE exist?
Definitions of SERVILE in dictionaries:
- adj - submissive or fawning in attitude or behavior
- adj - relating to or involving slaves or appropriate for slaves or servants
- Abjectly submissive; slavish.
- Of or suitable to a slave or servant: servile tasks such as floor scrubbing and barn work.
- Of or relating to servitude or forced labor.
- adj - slavishly submissive
There are 7 letters in SERVILE: E E I L R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERVILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SERVILE plus a wildcard: SERVILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERVILE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SERVILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.