Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOVAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOVAGE exist?
Definitions of LOVAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - herb native to southern Europe
- noun - stalks eaten like celery or candied like angelica
- n - a perennial herb
There are 6 letters in LOVAGE: A E G L O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOVAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOVAGE plus a wildcard: LOVAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOVAGE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOVAGE
- lovage and Two Soups Our Twenty Minute Kitchen Garden
- Modern Herbal lovage
- lovage Seeds - Garden lovage Herb Seed
- lovage will die back to ground at the end of the season so dont ...
- Larger Image of Lucky Mojo lovage Root Magick Herb
- ... lovage-and-potato-soup recipe here . Ill be drying some lovage
- lovage Magnus - 1 plant - Categories
- HERB lovage HEIRLOOM SEEDS 2013
- lovage Seeds - Levisticum officinale - Herb Garden Seeds
- lovage Herb Gardening
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.