Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNRAVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNRAVEL exist?
Definitions of UNRAVEL in dictionaries:
- verb - become or cause to become undone by separating the fibers or threads of
- verb - disentangle
- verb - become undone
- To undo or ravel the knitted fabric of.
- To separate (entangled threads).
- To become unraveled.
- v - to separate the threads of
There are 7 letters in UNRAVEL: A E L N R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNRAVEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNRAVEL plus a wildcard: UNRAVEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNRAVEL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNRAVEL
- Bryan Hehirs Seamless Garment unravels Bryan Hehir Exposed
- unravel While you are away...
- How to Recycle Yarn from a Thrift-Store Sweater - CraftStylish
- unravel Creative Photo The Design Inspiration
- unravel - Inbunden (9789020995992) - Bcker - CDON.COM
- unravel 16x20 charcoal orange and black sumi ink on ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.