Scrabble word: VALUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VALUE exist?
Definitions of VALUE in dictionaries:
- noun - a numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed
- noun - the quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable
- noun - the amount (of money or goods or services) that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else
- noun - relative darkness or lightness of a color
- noun - (music) the relative duration of a musical note
- noun - an ideal accepted by some individual or group
- verb - fix or determine the value of
- verb - hold dear
- verb - regard highly
- verb - evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
- verb - estimate the value of
- An amount, as of goods, services, or money, considered to be a fair and suitable equivalent for something else; a fair price or return.
- Monetary or material worth: the fluctuating value of gold and silver.
- Worth in usefulness or importance to the possessor; utility or merit: the value of an education.
- A principle, standard, or quality considered worthwhile or desirable: “The speech was a summons back to the patrician values of restraint and responsibility” (Jonathan Alter).
- Precise meaning or import, as of a word.
- An assigned or calculated numerical quantity.
- The relative duration of a tone or rest.
- The relative darkness or lightness of a color: “I establish the colors and principal values by organizing the painting into three values—dark, medium... and light” (Joe Hing Lowe).
- The sound quality of a letter or diphthong.
- One of a series of specified values: issued a stamp of new value.
- To determine or estimate the worth or value of; appraise.
- To regard highly; esteem.
- To rate according to relative estimate of worth or desirability; evaluate: valued health above money.
- To assign a value to (a unit of currency, for example).
- verb - to estimate the value (the quality that renders a thing useful or desirable) of
There are 5 letters in VALUE: A E L U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VALUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VALUE plus a wildcard: VALUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VALUE
Images for VALUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.