Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VALUED
In which Scrabble dictionary does VALUED exist?
Definitions of VALUED in dictionaries:
- verb - fix or determine the value of
- verb - hold dear
- verb - regard highly
- verb - evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
- verb - estimate the value of
- adj - (usually used in combination) having value of a specified kind
- adj - held in great esteem for admirable qualities especially of an intrinsic nature
- verb - to estimate the value (the quality that renders a thing useful or desirable) of
There are 6 letters in VALUED: A D E L U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VALUED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VALUED plus a wildcard: VALUED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VALUED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VALUED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.