Scrabble word: REVERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVERT exist?
Definitions of REVERT in dictionaries:
- verb - go back to a previous state
- verb - undergo reversion, as in a mutation
- To return to a former condition, practice, subject, or belief.
- To return to the former owner or to the former owner’s heirs.
- To undergo reversion.
- verb - to return to a former state
There are 6 letters in REVERT: E E R R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVERT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVERT plus a wildcard: REVERT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVERT
Images for REVERT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.