Scrabble word: PERVERT
Is PERVERT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PERVERT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior
- verb - corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- verb - practice sophistry
- verb - change the inherent purpose or function of something
- To cause to turn away from what is right, proper, or good; corrupt.
- To bring to a bad or worse condition; debase.
- To put to a wrong or improper use; misuse.
- To interpret incorrectly; misconstrue or distort: an analysis that perverts the meaning of the poem.
- verb - to turn away from the right course of action
There are 7 letters in PERVERT: E E P R R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERVERT
Click to search all anagrams of PERVERT plus a wildcard: PERVERT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERVERT
Images for PERVERT
Lookup in Wiki for PERVERT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.