Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JESTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does JESTER exist?
Definitions of JESTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a professional clown employed to entertain a king or nobleman in the Middle Ages
- One given to jesting.
- A fool or buffoon at medieval courts.
- v - to say something amusing
There are 6 letters in JESTER: E E J R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JESTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JESTER plus a wildcard: JESTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JESTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JESTER
- Vile jester Adult Plus Costume - 44.18 - Mardi Gras Costumes at aWise ...
- jester by D-MAC on deviantART
- Court jester
- Dulcamara - The Ottoman jester - Pictures & Characters Art - Assassin ...
- evil jester II by markfellows on deviantART
- jester by Disturbed-Devil-stok on deviantART
- Court jesters deviants and advocates of the devil
- Golden jester Comedy Mask by FantasyStock on deviantART
- Introducing Wicked jester Tattoo Flash
- blackandwhite - jester laugh now cry later by Susan Barrett