Scrabble word: DESERTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DESERTS exist?
Definitions of DESERTS in dictionaries:
- noun - an outcome (good or bad) that is well deserved
- noun - arid land with little or no vegetation
- verb - leave someone who needs or counts on you
- verb - desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army
- verb - leave behind
- verb - to leave or give up completely
There are 7 letters in DESERTS: D E E R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DESERTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DESERTS plus a wildcard: DESERTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DESERTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DESERTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.