Scrabble word: ASSERTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSERTED exist?
Definitions of ASSERTED in dictionaries:
- verb - state categorically
- verb - to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true
- verb - insist on having one's opinions and rights recognized
- verb - assert to be true
- adj - confidently declared to be so
- Confidently stated to be so but without proof; alleged: the asserted value of a painting.
- verb - to state positively
There are 8 letters in ASSERTED: A D E E R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSERTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSERTED plus a wildcard: ASSERTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSERTED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSERTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.