Scrabble word: RESISTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESISTED exist?
Definitions of RESISTED in dictionaries:
- verb - elude, especially in a baffling way
- verb - stand up or offer resistance to somebody or something
- verb - express opposition through action or words
- verb - withstand the force of something
- verb - resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ
- verb - refuse to comply
- verb - to strive against
There are 8 letters in RESISTED: D E E I R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESISTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESISTED plus a wildcard: RESISTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESISTED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESISTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.