Scrabble word: ENDURED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENDURED exist?
Definitions of ENDURED in dictionaries:
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- verb - face and withstand with courage
- verb - continue to live through hardship or adversity
- verb - undergo or be subjected to
- verb - last and be usable
- verb - persist for a specified period of time
- verb - continue to exist
- verb - to continue in existence
There are 7 letters in ENDURED: D D E E N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENDURED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENDURED plus a wildcard: ENDURED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENDURED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENDURED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.