Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUNKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUNKER exist?
Definitions of DUNKER in dictionaries:
- noun - an eater who dips food into a liquid before eating it
- noun - a basketball player who is able to make dunk shots
- noun - an adherent of Baptistic doctrines (who practice baptism by immersion)
- A member of the German Baptist Brethren, a group of German-American Baptists opposed to military service and the taking of legal oaths.
- verb - to dip into liquid
There are 6 letters in DUNKER: D E K N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUNKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUNKER plus a wildcard: DUNKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUNKER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DUNKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.