Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRUNKEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRUNKEN exist?
Definitions of DRUNKEN in dictionaries:
- adj - given to or marked by the consumption of alcohol
- Delirious with or as if with strong drink; intoxicated.
- Habitually drunk.
- See Usage Note at drunk.
- adj - intoxicated
- n - a drunken person
There are 7 letters in DRUNKEN: D E K N N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRUNKEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRUNKEN plus a wildcard: DRUNKEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRUNKEN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRUNKEN
- drunken Bull Riding Random Pictures
- drunken behavior - Funny pictures
- Flashfresh - The Pirate. drunken roam and my vague recollections of ...
- drunken - PlanetCalypsoForum Gallery
- drunken Silenus Peter Paul Rubens
- Michael Hainsworths HAINSWORTH.COM drunken Facebook Photo
- Italian cruise ship way off course drunken%20sailor Leave a comment
- drunken man h3 drunken men these men are so drunk
- drunken Master 2 Asian Film Club
- How Many Beers Can You Drink - Page 3
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.