Scrabble word: NUKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUKE exist?
Definitions of NUKE in dictionaries:
- noun - the warhead of a missile designed to deliver an atom bomb
- verb - strike at with firepower or bombs
- verb - bomb with atomic weapons
- verb - cook or heat in a microwave oven
- A nuclear device or weapon.
- A nuclear-powered electric generating plant.
- To attack with nuclear weapons.
- To heat in a microwave oven: “I obtained this soup by nuking one cup of water and mixing that with... bouillon” (Judy Markey).
- verb - to attack with nuclear weapons
There are 4 letters in NUKE: E K N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NUKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NUKE plus a wildcard: NUKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NUKE
Images for NUKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.