Scrabble word: DUKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUKE exist?
Definitions of DUKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a British peer of the highest rank
- noun - a nobleman (in various countries) of high rank
- A nobleman with the highest hereditary rank, especially a man of the highest grade of the peerage in Great Britain.
- A sovereign prince who rules an independent duchy in some European countries.
- Used as the title for such a nobleman.
- Often dukes.
- A type of cherry intermediate between a sweet and a sour cherry.
- verb - to attempt to defeat an adversary