Scrabble word: DUKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUKE exist?
Definitions of DUKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a British peer of the highest rank
- noun - a nobleman (in various countries) of high rank
- A nobleman with the highest hereditary rank, especially a man of the highest grade of the peerage in Great Britain.
- A sovereign prince who rules an independent duchy in some European countries.
- Used as the title for such a nobleman.
- Often dukes.
- A type of cherry intermediate between a sweet and a sour cherry.
- verb - to attempt to defeat an adversary
There are 4 letters in DUKE: D E K U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUKE plus a wildcard: DUKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUKE
Images for DUKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.